This week has been HOT and I am loving it… mostly! I’m also kind of dying by the time I walk home from work in the afternoon and in need of something super refreshing. So this week instead of new recipes (because to be honest I’ve had so little time in the last fortnight I haven’t been able to do the final test on anything) I’ve put a joyful little list together for my fellow down under peeps. All the healthier treats to stock your freezer with, or make in mere moments on a hot day. Yay!
Most of these you need to make the day before or a few hours before you want to eat them. Except for the nice cream, if you’ve got frozen bananas then that one’s a quick treat. May have eaten something similar for breakfast this morning.
Enjoy the warm weekend eating delicious cool things Australia (and other place this side of the equator where it’s so warmmmm), sorry about autumn and the fast approaching winter you northern folk 😉
- Salted Tahini Caramel, Roast Almond and Chocolate Nice Cream This is super easy to make and so satisfying, Skip the caramel for a lower sugar treat.
2. Raw Strawberry Cheesecake Slice Less quick than the above but still pretty easy, those pretty swirls on top are surprisingly simple to do too because I’m no decorating whizz!
3. Iced Coffee Popsicles These just take the patience to let them freeze, they can be vegan and dairy free too
4. Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter Raw Cheesecake Slice My favourite raw treat I’ve ever made. It’s ridiculously good, but it takes more time than the other things on this list as your freezing it in layers.
5. Coconut and Chocolate Pops My summer go to treat because they combine my two favourite flavours!
There’s also some amazing berry yoghurt pops in my Ebook Celebrate along with other recipes that are perfect for Christmas! It’s super cheap too just $2.99 !
Happy treat eating!