Going out for brunch is great, but making it at home is better (sometimes). Primarily because you don’t have to get dressed. And if you’re feeling super indulgent you can just go right back to bed after. What could be better? Okay, someone else in your house hold making these. Email them the list. Go on, ain’t got no time to be subtle.
These are my current favourites, sweet and savoury. If you want more ideas and are into sweet things then check out my Ebook, Dessert for Breakfast. The pancakes and banana – choc – peanut butter french toast sandwich pictured above are both in there! It’s full of really yummy things that suit all sorts of diets: gluten free, vegan, fructose friendly, refined sugar free – there’s something in there for all of you. Plus it’s super cheap!
Let’s get on with that list…
- Breakfast Pizza. Healthy, fresh, yummy and oh so easy.
- Best Ever Banana Breakfast Parfait This is delicious, and so pretty.
- Sweet Potato Waffles, top them with your favourite savoury things, avo, eggs, tomato, bacon.
- Buckwheat Crepes with Strawberries and Mint, the thin foldable pancakes, plus these guys are gluten free!
- Pumpkin Bruschetta, it’s a game changer if you’re getting over avo toast (who are you?!).
- Carrot Cake Waffles and the cinnamon maple yoghurt on top is everything.
- Corn Fritters, my favourite thing to order at a cafe and so easy to make at home.
- Fluffy Chocolate Pancakes, top them with strawberries for extra yum.
- Stuff it just make a Smoothie! Choc Peanut butter? Strawberry? Coconut Ice? Something green?